People all around the world wear Xero Shoes for everything from a walk on the beach to a hike in the woods to a Crossfit workout to running ultra marathons.
These questions will help you decide which Xero Shoes are right for you:
- Do you want shoes or sandals? For shoes, the choice is simple: the Lena for Women and the Hana for Men are our closed-toe casual canvas shoes. Keep the barefoot feeling all day long at work or school.
- If you're interested in a high performance athletic shoe check out the Prio Model, Prio - Men's and the Prio - Women's
- What will you do in your Xeros? If you’re spending a lot of time on aggressive trails, you’ll want more protection. The Z-TRAIL is an awesome hiking sandal for forest trails or city sidewalks.
- Or you could custom make your own sandals with one of our do-it-yourself kits.
- Do you like the “thong” style, or the “sport sandal” style with nothing between your toes? Keep in mind that Xero Shoes are not flip flops… because the “huarache-inspired” lacing system holds all the way around your foot, you don’t get the pressure points associated with flip flops.
Whatever Xero Shoe you choose, you'll be happy to know about the 5,000 mile (that's 8,000 kilometres!) warranty on the patented Xero Shoes Sole.