Womens Prio Size Guide
PRIO – WOMEN
Get the right size for your Women’s Prio
Shoe sizing, especially online, is not a perfect process. That’s why we have a free exchange policy
Because the foot is three-dimensional, any two-dimensional measuring tool, such as a ruler or Brannock device®, can only approximate your true shoe size. Manufacturers model their shoes on different foot shapes, which is why you might be an 8 in one brand and a 9 in another.
The Prio fits “true-to-size” or a TINY bit small. So you’ll probably be okay selecting your “usual” shoe size.
Sizing for a shoe is different than a sandal, so if you own one of our sandals, that doesn’t mean you’ll pick the same size in the Prio.
If you already have a pair of Lena, you may want to go up 1/2 a size. Some customers like the tiny bit of extra room in a performance shoe.
If you follow the sizing instructions below and think think you’re “between sizes,” go up a 1/2 size.
NOTE: The width of the Prio is approximately EE width.
2 SIMPLE STEPS TO THE CORRECT FIT
1) MEASURE YOUR FOOT
- Place a piece of paper against a wall (if you have VERY large feet, use a piece of newspaper
- If you plan to wear socks with your Lenas, put those on
- Place your foot on the paper, with your heel against the wall
- Make a mark on the paper at the furthest point away from the wall… this will either be just in front of your big toe or second toe
- Take a ruler and measure from the edge of the paper to the mark you made.
Here’s a video showing the process
2. CHECK YOUR MEASUREMENT AGAINST THE CHART, BELOW
|Women’s Prio Sizing Guide|
|Up to 8 1/2″||Up to 218mm||5|
|Up to 8 5/8″||Up to 222mm||5.5|
|Up to 8 3/4″||Up to 226mm||6|
|Up to 8 7/8″||Up to 230mm||6.5|
|Up to 9 1/8″||Up to 234mm||7|
|Up to 9 1/4″||Up to 238mm||7.5|
|Up to 9 3/8″||Up to 242mm||8|
|Up to 9 5/8″||Up to 246mm||8.5|
|Up to 9 3/4″||Up to 250mm||9|
|Up to 9 7/8″||Up to 254mm||9.5|
|Up to 10 1/8″||Up to 258mm||10|
|Up to 10 1/4″||Up to 262mm||10.5|
|Up to 10 3/8″||Up to 266m||11|