Xero's dressy, lightweight Chelsea style boot is available in smooth, supple full-grain leather so you can arrive to any occasion in comfort and style. They offer a grippy, lightly lugged sole and give you a lightweight and movement friendly option for work and play.
We find most of our customers take their regular size or go up half a size in this model. The Tari's leather will likely stretch a little bit over time.
The Tari has a sleek fit style:
- suits feet that are average width to narrow width
- suits average foot volume, and offers only a slight adjustment to volume
- suits foot shapes such as slope/Egyptian or mountain/Greek
- those with longer outer toes or very wide feet may want to go a half size up
- Xero shoes have a roughly rectangular footprint shape, rather than a triangle shape or a bean shape
- the Tari is available in US women's sizing, which is narrower and lower in volume compared to US men's sizing
The Tari's materials and construction allow for a responsive and flexible sole that feels balanced between a barefoot feeling and cushioned support.
The Tari provides a medium amount of sensation through the sole, and feels somewhat close to the ground. If you are new to minimal shoes and used to thick, stiff soles, you may want to take it slow in this model. If you enjoy when shoes feel as close as possible to being barefoot, you could wear the Tari without the optional insole for more feedback, or choose them on days when you'll be covering a lot of distance on hard surfaces like sidewalk.
To clean your Tari boots, use a leather cleaning product as per instructions. Crucially, remember to use a conditioning product after you clean them. Some of our customers use a leather protecting spray regularly so that it's harder for the Tari to get dirty, many of these also improve on the natural water resistance of the leather.
We do not recommend putting the Tari in the washing machine or dryer.
The Tari is perfect for spring and fall weather when it's not too cold and not too hot. Their slip-on design and medium groundfeel paired with mobility and traction will make them a favourite for everyday use. Their style is clean and simple, which gives them a lot of versatility: they're suited to pair with outfits ranging from masculine to feminine, casual to dressy, etc.