This is the old version of the Terraflex Trail shoe.
Check out the new Terraflex II for Women and for Men.
For an even more minimal trail shoe you can also check out the:
Mesa Trail Runner for Women and the
Mesa Trail Runner for Men
Trail-gripping comfort for your off-road adventures
Xero TerraFlex is a high-performance, minimal trail running and summer hiking shoe.
Built with the same DNA as Xero's best-selling Prio, TerraFlex lets your feet move, bend, flex and feel, the way they’re meant to.
With a lugged sole for grip, and embedded 3mm of Barefoam™ inside the sole for extra protection and comfort. Plus, a durable Tough Tek toe bumper and more aggressive breathable mesh upper.
Perfect for when you want a very breathable shoe for navigating uneven terrain. The lugs will help you get a grip in sandy or muddy conditions.
Some of our customers who have very sensitive feet also prefer the TerraFlex over the Prio as a gentler shoe to transition to minimal shoes in.
With their technical performance design, the TerraFlex pairs well with hiking and camping clothing or running wear. Great for walking the dog in your city park too!
TerraFlexes are not designed for winter weather. They are not water resistant, a deliberate choice to get the most breezy and cool summer experience. If you get hot feet in the summer while adventuring in nature, these are made for you!
Why you’ll love the TerraFlex
- Wide Toebox and Zero Drop for a fit that lets you move
- They’re so lightweight, you'll forget you have them on! A men’s 9 is only 9.6 ounces each
- FeelTrue® rubber soles are flexible, yet super durable.
- A removable 2mm insole, wear with or without to Feel The World®
- Vegan-friendly materials
- The reflective tensioning straps automatically customize the fit as you do up your laces so your Terraflexes will have a secure fit for agility and confident movement.
- Barefoot friendly — Wear the TerraFlex with or without socks
- 5,000-mile sole warranty — Like all of Xero's FeelTrue® soles, the TerraFlex is backed by Xero's 5,000-mile sole warranty and a 2 year quality guarantee.
Sizing available in US men's (M) and women's (W).
The Terraflex fits very similarly to the Xero Prio, if a teensy bit more snug. Most of our customers take their usual size in the TerraFlex, occasionally some go a half size up. They don't stretch but the uppers will conform to the shape of your feet over time as they have a foam-like cushiness. They wear in to be about a quarter size larger than they start.