The Xero 360 is a cross training shoe made with grippy ridges on the uppers for rope climbing, and a sole that stands up to the kind of lateral movements common in court sports. With their airy yet tough mesh uppers material the 360 is perfect as a summer athletic shoe. Like the majority of models we carry, the 360 is vegan-friendly.
We find most of our customers take their regular size in this model. The 360 does not stretch out over time.
The 360 has a generous fit style:
- suits feet that are average width
- with a tall toebox and lacing to adjust the volume over the instep, the 360 suits a variety of foot volumes including high volume
- suits a variety of foot shapes, though those with narrow, slope shaped, low volume feet may find they feel too roomy depending on preferences
- those with longer outer toes or very wide feet may want to go a half size up
- Xero shoes have a roughly rectangular footprint shape, rather than a triangle shape or a bean shape
- Xero's men's sizing is wider and higher volume than the equivalent length in their women's sizing. A men's 9 is about as long as a women's 10.5 in the same model.
The stack height is a little over 1cm but it doesn't feel very padded or cushiony.
The 360 has a sole that is very flexible and gives you a lot of feedback from the ground, while being durable enough to perform court sport movements and grip a variety of flat surfaces. We recommended already having some experience with barefoot movement and minimal shoes for this model, as the lack of support and high degree of mobility could be an unnecessary extra level of challenge during transition.
Spot clean when possible. To wash your 360s, hand wash with warm water, mild soap and allow them to air dry. We do not recommend putting the 360 in the washing machine or dryer.
With rope-gripping rubber inlays and a high-traction sole, the all-new 360º is a lightweight cross-training shoe designed to handle court sports, parkour, cross training, and just about anything else that requires quick lateral movement. The soles are more grippy on manmade surfaces than they are on grass, as the tread is milder than their trail running counterparts. The 360 is so lightweight, cool, and comfortable, you can skip the gym bag and wear them during rest days, active recovery, and just about everywhere else you go!