Xero made a recent change of removing the front loop. Most Gracie boots will not have the front loop anymore.
The Xero Gracie is a minimal rain boot with a plush polyester lining that helps keep you cozy and dry. With the Gracie’s flexible, durable FeelTrue® sole, which features slip-resistant rubber and dual-direction chevron tread, you can puddle jump with pleasure.
We believe most of our customers will be taking half a size up from their usual size in this model. It will not stretch out over time.
So far the Gracie is only available in US women's sizing, whole sizes only.
The Gracie has a sleek fit style:
- suits feet that are average width to narrow width
- suits low to average foot volumes
- those with very high volume feet may find these difficult to don and doff as they are a non-adjustable slip-on model
- suits foot shapes such as slope/Egyptian or mountain/Greek
- those with square or rounded toe shapes, longer outer toes, or very wide feet may want to go a full size up from their usual
- Xero shoes have a roughly rectangular footprint shape, rather than a triangle shape or a bean shape
The Gracie has a medium to high amount of ground feel, with a stack height a little under 1cm. You'll be able to feel the ground under your feet with a little bit of responsive cushioning.
To clean your Gracies, hand wash with warm water, mild soap and allow them to air dry. Do not put the Gracie in the washing machine or dryer.
For rainy days, gardening, and those unpredictable weather days in spring and fall, the Gracie will be a wonderful option. Early reviewers of the Gracie said they enjoyed pairing them with skirts, shorts, or pants. Some also said they wore them not just for the yardwork but to run errands around town afterwards too, as the Gracie was so cute and comfy!